- Refund (cash & non cash) and assistance to travelers within the range of customs clearance.
- Refunding in compliance with the appropriate country rules or the guidelines (Refund Manual, Refund
- Software REX, Security Manual, Instruction Manual).
- Responsibility of the assigned cash (cash refunding in various currencies).
- Perform the refund in the most correct and satisfactory way (quick and precisely)
- Mitigate the conflicts with the traveler at the desk, contribute to the best customer satisfaction
- Actively contribute to reach the given individual and team refund targets.
- Money handling and cash responsibility.
- Assistance to travelers.
- Fluent in Russian and good English knowledge – other languages a plus
- Independent working after given guidelines.
- Service oriented attitude.
- Team player.
- Base knowledge of common software (word, excel).
- Experience in cash handling.
- Experience in direct customer service is essential.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above Job Title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Deadline: 23 February 2016