Our client, a Cyprus registered Company with presence in 40 countries, is seeking to employ a high caliber employee, to fulfill the vacancy of Accountant at its offices in Nicosia to report to the CFO.
• Book Keeping
• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
• Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register
• Preparation of payroll and annual leave functions
• Preparation of monthly reports per country
• Recording and controlling transactions of the cash and bank accounts and sales and suppliers invoices.
• Performing bank reconciliations.
• Responsible for the proper and efficient filing of all documents received from overseas offices.
• Checking and control of all documents received from overseas offices.
• Checking and controlling of reports received from overseas offices.
• Establishing procedures where needed and ensure consistent follow up.
• Any ad hoc tasks.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
• LCCI or equivalent (University Degree is an advantage)
• Excellent knowledge of the English Language
• Experience with accounting systems preferably Microsoft Navision
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
• Excellent communications skills
How to Apply:
To apply send your CV at email@example.com by 11th March 2015, quoting the relevant code ACC/03/15.