Aeolos Travel - Customer Service Executive (Nicosia)
Aeolos Travel Online Department we are looking for a Customer Service Executive for our Nicosia Office.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Be part of the Administration and Customer Service Team
- Provide help and advice to customers using our organization’s products or services
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone and email
- Daily administrative tasks related to bookings
- Marketing activities
The ideal candidate should be:
- Fluent in English, any knowledge of other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet, Social Media)
- Should preferably have minimum 1-2 years of previous working experience in tourism and/or business administration
- Should preferably have a University degree in tourism and/or Business Administration
- Eager to learn and work in a team environment
- Able to work flexible hours
- Should be in possession of a relative work permit/pink slip
An interesting and challenging position in one of the island's leading tourism companies, a pleasant working environment and an attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Applications including CV and photo to: email@example.com
Tel: 22881 244, Fax: 22 671522
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.