Business Relationship Officer
The Bank invites applications from competent, energetic and aspiring candidates for the position of Business Relationship Officer at its Nicosia Banking Centre.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Managing a portfolio of business customers
• Evaluating applicants’ credit worthiness, interpreting companies’ Financial Statements and in turn determining the feasibility of granting a loan
• Preparing customer credit facility/loan applications
• Reviewing and updating customer credit and loan information
• Engaging in business development activities
• Providing exceptional levels of personalised customer service Requirements
• Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Accounting & Finance, Business Administration or any other related discipline and/or holder of a Professional Accounting
• At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the banking sector
• Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to draft and evaluate credit facility applications, understand and interpret companies' financial statements
• Knowledge of relevant legislative requirements (e.g. on compliance, loan origination and Central Bank of Cyprus Directives)
• Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
• Computer literacy, with working knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
Applicants must submit electronically their CV at email@example.com, clearly stating the position for which they are interested in, by the 22nd of February 2017.