We are currently seeking to recruit a Business Solutions Product Manager.
The candidate will be responsible to consult and sell solutions of the "Business Solutions and Services" Business Unit of Logicom Solutions, such as Portals, WebSites, ECM, BPM, CRM, Mobile, Analytics, and Custom Development.
To achieve this, the Product Manager:
- Interacts with Sales Account Managers to identify new Customer Opportunities
- Interacts with the Customer to acquire the solution needs
- Provides pre-sales support, and where necessary coordinates complementary pre-sales support provided by
- Business Consultants, Solution Designers, and Solution Architect
- Prepares a Business Solution to meet the Customer needs
- Proposes the solution to the Customer in coordination with the Sales Account Manager
- Assists in the Agreement stage in coordination with the Sales Account Manager and the Services Delivery Department
- Develops new Business Solution offerings that assist Customers to be innovative, competitive, and cost effective
- Develops and Maintains Business Solution offerings brochures and presentations, assisted where necessary by Vendors and / or our pre-sales resources
- Ensures that the Sales target assigned for Business Solutions and Services is achieved
- Ensures utilization and improvement of standards and tools with other colleagues in same profession.
- Know-how in one or more of these business solutions will be considered an advantage: Portals, Mobile, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management, ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Analytics, Payments, and Custom Applications Development.
- Know-how in working with products of one or more of these vendors will be considered an advantage: Microsoft, IBM, and SAP.
- Know-how of the Cyprus IT Industry
- 4 years working experience in the IT industry
- 4 years IT Sales Experience
- Language proficiency in Greek and English
- University Degree in IT or Management field
- Commitment to provide best-of-class solutions to Customers
- Act as a reliable and dependable advisor to Customer needs
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area.
- Ability to travel (estimated 1-2 short trips per quarter)