ASBIS Group is one of the leading international distributors of information technology products in Europe, Middle East and Africa and the owner of Prestigio brand has an immediate open vacancy in Limassol, Cyprus for the following role (frequent travelling is required):
Country Financial Controller – Middle East - Dubai
The Country Financial Controller will be based in the Cyprus head office and work closely with the subsidiary’s General Manager and Sales Director and will be expected to perform the following, but not limited to, tasks:
• Work closely with SD and GM to ensure Company's strategic objectives are achieved
• Take overall control of the subsidiary’s Finance department and accounting function
• Ensure that subsidiary’s financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
• Complete and submit monthly management accounts according statutory and IFRS standards
• Conduct the annual audit of statutory and IFRS financial statements
• Provide analyses requested by head office
• Ensure timely reporting and filing with free trade zone area authorities
• Work on re-scaling the company - reducing EOF, improving efficiency
• Draft annual budget -and revised ones if needed- and EP Projections
• Manage payroll
• Manage all treasury functions (cash flow inflows and outflows, bank needs etc.)
• Manage credit function (grant credit lines, timely collection, follow up problematic cases with relative parties)
• Qualified member of an accountancy body CPA/ACA/ACCA/ (or equivalent)
• 5 years post qualification experience
• Good understanding of IFRS and experience in preparing management reports and financial statements in accordance to IFRS
• Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Energetic, highly motivated with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence
• Eligibility to work in Cyprus without any work restrictions
• No travel restrictions
• Proficient user of the English language (oral and written)
• Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
A package of EUR 35K-40K will be offered to the successful applicant according qualifications and experience plus travel allowance and benefits (Provident Fund, Health Insurance).
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
All applications will be maintained in strict confidence.
Due to the high volume of CV’s received only successful applicants will be contacted.