Type of employment: Full Time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
As a part of a fast growing international group, in this exciting and challenging role, you will develop and oversee day to day digital marketing activities and campaigns for iCFD with emphasis on the European markets and the relevant regulations in the financial markets. Working in a global environment with responsibility for different interfaces including – marketing, operation, compliance and sales departments.
Key responsibilities of the position:
• Responsible for researching, creating, and writing copy which properly reflects the company’s strategy and regulation aspects.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s digital marketing communications (display, mobile, affiliation, social)
• Understand the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
• Lead the concept plan and copy for large-scale integrated campaigns – end to end.
• Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand guidelines.
• Works closely with team members to brainstorm and execute creative briefs, products and program plans to ensure achieving the desired results.
Job Requirements and Competencies:
• 2-4 years’ experience in copywriting for banners, landing pages, mailers, and social media from online company – Must!
• Degree in Marketing- An advantage
• Proven experiences in marketing of financial services under enhanced compliance requirements - A must
• English- mother tongue- a must!
• Experience in a managerial position – an Advantage.
• Background in other online media positions such as affiliate manager, media buyer, PPC etc. – An advantage
A very attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on experience.
How to apply:
Should you wish to apply, kindly forward your CV on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject the relevant job code JB-28.
Due to the fact that we receive a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.