We are looking for a number of intelligent, ambitious graduates/recent graduates, who are well presented and are determined to be part of our growth plans.
Successful applicants will enter a structured Professional Training Program that will give them the skills and experience required to manage/promote/sell technology products and services and which will include on-the-job-training, workshops, one to one coaching sessions with Line Managers, on-line training sessions & team support. On successful completion of the training program, individuals will be placed in various positions overseas on a permanent basis.
The successful candidates should meet the following profile requirements:
- A Master's degree in the area of Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering or an equivalent combination of education
- Recent university graduates or maximum 2 years of experience in a distribution/selling/promotion IT environment or other IT related field
- Willingness to be permanently based abroad at any of the company's locations
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English Language
- A good understanding and familiarity with technology both for consumers and enterprises
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Active listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Service orientation
- Problem solving and analysis
- Critical thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Judgment and decision making ability
- Time management
- Selection Process
The selection process involves written examinations and structured interviews with Logicom management.
A basic remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates during their training period.