Type of employment: Full Time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
As a part of a fast growing international group, in this exciting and challenging role, you will develop and oversee day to day digital marketing activities and campaigns for the online trading group with emphasis on the European markets and the relevant regulations in the financial markets. Working in a global environment with responsibility for different interfaces between the marketing department and other departments in the group including – operations, compliance, sales, customer support and technology departments.
Key responsibilities of the position:
• Responsible for researching, creating, and writing marketing strategy, propositions and copy which properly reflects the company’s strategy and regulatory requirements.
• Effectively and efficiently utilize the full spectrum of the company’s digital marketing channels (display, mobile, affiliation, social, search, etc.)
• Understand the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
• Lead the concept plan and copy for large-scale integrated campaigns – end to end.
• Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand guidelines.
• Work closely with team members to brainstorm and execute creative briefs, products and program plans to ensure achieving the desired results.
Job Requirements and Competencies:
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Background in other online media positions such as copywriter/ affiliate manager/ media buyer/ PPC etc.
• Degree in Marketing- An advantage
• Proven experiences in marketing of financial services under enhanced compliance requirements - A must
• English- mother tongue- a must!
• Previous experience in a managerial position – an Advantage.
A very attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on experience.
How to apply:
Should you wish to apply, kindly forward your CV on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject the relevant job code JB-28.
Due to the fact that we receive a high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.