We are looking for talented, dynamic, great people who have a passion for what they do to join our team in Limassol
The Customer Support Representative should provide exceptional and professional service to our existing and potential clients, increase customer loyalty and boost sales. Should be responsible to provide support according to the company’s terms and conditions according to the policies and practices. To keep high service standards for our customers and company.
• Fluent Swedish/ German/ Polish/ Japanese/ Italian/ Portuguese/ Hungarian/ Finnish and/or other language speaking and writing, perfect grammar;
• Business communication skills are welcomed;
• Customer orientation and ability to adaptrespond to different types of characters;
• Multitasking and time management skills are essential;
• Stress resistance;
• Sales oriented, previous experience in sales and marketing is welcomed.
• Support and provide professional customer service by means of chat, e-mail and phone;
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure solution;
• Identify and assess customers' needs, escalate priority issues to achieve satisfaction;
• Meet personal and team sales targets;
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methodstools;
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to the email below: