Receptionist /Office Manager – Limassol
Orangefield Cyprus is a Corporate Services and Tax consulting firm established in Limassol since 2006. We are currently a team of 25 specialised professionals and part of Orangefield Group which is active since 1973 and present in approximately 22 jurisdictions around the world. Our clients consist of International Law firms and Audit firms (including the big four audit firms in several countries) as well as globally known banking institutions and investment banks.
Due to the expansion of our operations to offer fully fledged offices in Limassol, Orangefield Cyprus has the following new vacancy:
The duties of the candidate include inter alia the office management, answering of telephone calls, sorting mail, directing visitors to the appropriate contacts, diary management.
- Presentable with a positive attitude
- Fluent business level Greek, English and Russian (preferably)
- Strong computer skills and ability to use software applications effectively
- Time management and organisation skills
- Team player and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Photo is required.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and photo to Panayiota Demetriou at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to 25272728, or call at 25272727 for further information.